This package aims to help you capture your vision and other important information about you and your life so that you can share it with the people you feel need to see it and work together on achieving your goals.
Topics covered are tailored to your needs but could include:
- Getting valuable knowledge out of your head, written down and organised in a way that is easy to find and accessible to those that need it.
- Relating your vision statements with goals (including NDIS goals), strategies and support practice so your support team can work together towards a common purpose.
- Providing structured and multimedia training for support staff.
- Managing and tracking the quality of support provided
- Capturing successes on an ongoing basis to track your progress towards achieving your vision and goals.
- Supporting social relationship development through social diaries and capturing contacts, encounters, shared interests and birthdays.
- Capturing and sharing emergency and medical information with the people who need it.
- Managing meetings, recording discussions, decisions and action items
- Managing compliance matters like annual general meetings, annual returns and insurances
- Creating reports for NDIS planning meetings
This package includes 10 hours of support to understand what, how and why you want to capture information, design a workspace and assist you to implement it within your team.
Please not that this package is included in the Experience a Microboard program but may also be purchased as an individual package.
Contact us to get started
Delivery of the Learning Program
Learning is supported through a combination of online learning modules, face to face, online and over the phone mentoring.
Sometimes families need more time to complete the program and that can be done at no extra cost.
Support to Implement Learning
We support participants to gather with their peers through online and face to face meetings to share ideas and good practice around knowledge management using PODIO.
See how you can use NDIS funding to pay for our services
Learn more about PODIO in this video